Continuing Education Department of the Institute of Foreign Languages (IFL) is a structural facility of the IFL (RUDN University), which successfully carries out continuing education programmes for all University students and external learners, both Russian and foreign citizens.
The Centre productively collaborates with international partner Universities such as the University of York (Great Britain), Edinburgh Napier University (Great Britain), the University of Málaga (Spain) and others to carry out joint educational programmes in foreign languages, which involve language and cultural internships abroad.
In the educational process we use:
- state-of-the-art multimedia educational and methodological materials
- information and communication technologies
- innovative methods of teaching foreign languages
If you join any programme of our Institute, we ensure:
- an intensive learning course in the chosen foreign language
- cultivating your translation knowledge and skills
- our traditionally high quality of teaching
- learning in specialized linguistic classrooms
- home-like, friendly atmosphere
Foreign Languages; Translation Theory and Practice; Theory and Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages; Russian As a Foreign Language; Psychology; Pedagogy; Region Study; Intercultural Communication.
Диплом о профессиональной переподготовке, удостоверение о повышении квалификации, диплом о дополнительном образовании, сертификат об обучении.
Certificate of Professional Re-training; Certificate of Advanced Qualification; Certificate of Supplementary Education; Certificate of a Graduate.
The programmes which the Centre carries out
8 (495) 999-82-64; 8 (499) 432-74-41
8 (495) 787-38-03, ext. 2159, 2106
Address: Miklukho-Maklaya Street. 9, Moscow, Russia
Director: Zarembo Galina Valerievna
Тел.: +7 (495) 787-38-03 #2159, +7 (499) 432-74-41